El Molinete was newly renovated in 2019. The villa is just a short 15 minute flat walk to into Moraira and all its amenities, including a lovely sandy beach, and lots of bars and restaurants. The nearest supermarket is only a 7 minute flat walk away so car is not essential.
Facilities and amenities
- 6 Double bedrooms, all with hot and cold air conditioning
- 2 Indoor living rooms and 4+ outdoor seating areas
- Private swimming pool with separate baby area
- Outdoor games room with full size pool table, football table, darts & giant Connect 4
- Satellite TV inside & outside
- Sonus & Alexa music players
- Driveway with parking for 4 cars
- A 15 minute, flat walk to Moraira town, shops, supermarkets, bars, nightclub & many very good restaurants
- 4 bathrooms, 1 with a bath and 3 with a walk-in shower. seperate restroom
- 2 Coffee machines
- Outdoor pool side shower and toilet
- Full size table tennis, beach chairs, floating goals, toys and pool inflatables
- Free high speed Internet
- Pets are welcome
- A 15 minute, flat walk to Moraira main beach "Playa de la Ampolla"
- A 10 minute flat walk to the nearest supermarket
- 2 Indoor kitchens and a summer kitchen with BBQ, pizza oven & Pallera
- 4 Dining areas, 1 with seaview & outdoor heaters
- 12 Sunloungers with cushions & beach towels
- Computer desk with computer, mouse & keyboard
- Laundry room with washing machine and clothes airer and washing line
- 1hr 10 minute drive to Alicante airport, and 1hr 20 mins drive from Valencia airport
- A 10 minute drive to the "Club de Golf Ifach"
The villa is laid out over 3 levels, on the first floor there is a large living area and open plan kitchen, fully equipped with coffee machine, microwave, food processor, induction hob and a dishwasher. A large picture window gives spectacular views out to the valley, Moraira town and the sea in the distance. Furnished to a high standard it includes a 4KHD TV with all sky channels, a wood burner and comfortable seating, plus a desk with PC and internet access. On the ground floor there are 4 large bedrooms, 1 king size bed, with en suite shower room and 3 further bedrooms which can be made up as a twin or a super king as required. There are a further 2 bathrooms on this level one with full bath and one shower room.
On the lower ground floor there is a separate apartment, with its own lounge area and 55” 4kHDTV. A kitchenette with coffee machine, toaster, microwave and a fridge, plus 2 further bedrooms, 1 King and 1 smaller twin/double. There is also a shower room. At the top of the villa there is a small roof terrace with table and chairs to enjoy fantastic views of vinyards, Moraira town and the sea.
Outside there is a large swimming pool with separate area for toddlers, and a good shallow end for children The pool can be heated all year round from €150 to €240 per week according to the time of year to cover the high electricity costs at present (although if there is cold weather in winter, the pool probably will not be warm enough to swim in). There is also a poolside shower and toilet. Pool/beach towels are provided. There is a large pool terrace with 12 sun loungers and a summer kitchen with dishwasher, American fridge freezer, a gas BBQ, TV with sky etc, and features a wood burning pizza oven. There are several other seating areas including a chill out area, shaded naya and roof terrace all of which have sea views. A games room features a pool table, a football table and darts board plus a giant Connect 4 game and Jenga block game. There is also a table tennis table and water polo goals to keep everyone entertained.
All bed linen and towels are provided. A welcome pack provided for your arrival includes bread, milk, water, OJ, eggs, ham and cheese, and the kitchen has basic pantry items for you to use. The supermarkets are all nearby and have lots of choice and many English brands and there is an English supermarket in Moraira town for any must haves. The Friday market is excellent for fruit and veg and is within easy walking distance from the villa.
Note we have 2 security cameras in order to help protect the property and your possessions, both only operate when the villa alarms are switched on so that your privacy is maintained. One is in the kitchen facing the door, and one on the games room roof facing the driveway. Video is not stored, so we can only see it live.