Below are our Terms and Conditions that you are required to accept when making a booking with us. Please Read Carefully before booking.
Making your BookingA 25% or £500 NON-REFUNDABLE Reservation Deposit is required to secure your booking. The balance payment together with the security deposit is due six weeks before the arrival date. If you fail to make the balance payment in full and on time we reserve the right to treat your Booking as cancelled by you and the Cancellation Policy (as defined below) shall apply.
The PropertyUnless stated otherwise, the villa will be available as of 4pm and checkout time is at 10am. Excessive damage (breakages, burns, stains, etc) or theft of linen or furniture will be charged for. You will be provided with two sets of keys on arrival - loss of property keys will be charged at 50 euros per set. Pets are allowed by prior arrangement. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the villa. All rubbish must be removed from the premises prior to checking out, failure to do so will result in deductions to your security deposit. Provided everything is correct after departure your security deposit will be returned within 7 days.
If you cancel or amend your BookingIf you need to cancel or amend your Booking you must email us as soon as possible. A cancellation or amendment will not take effect until we have confirmed it with you via email. In the event of you cancelling your booking we will ONLY refund the value of the SECURITY DEPOSIT should there be no balance due on your booking.
If we cancel or amend your BookingWe would not expect to have to make any changes to your Booking once it is agreed, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel Bookings. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your Booking. If we cancel your Booking, we will refund you any payments you have already paid. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
Your ObligationsSpanish legislation requires us to collect the passport details of ALL guests staying in the property, you agree to supplying us with the required details which MUST be accurate as spot inspections by the local authorities can take place.
- You agree to comply with any regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party.
- You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition.
- You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it.
- We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
- You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with our terms & conditions.